Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at Team Enterprises Ltd
What is the main (primary) purpose of this qualification?
It confirms you are occupational competent in a specific job role (such as a Customer Service Agent)
Official purpose statement: Confirm occupational competence in a specific role.
What other purposes does the qualification serve?
- This qualification allows you to gain and then show the skills and knowledge that are needed to work in the Customer Service sector
- It prepares you to enter a specific sector, job role, and/or apprenticeship (eg the Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Customer Service).
Mandatory units: A learner undertaking this qualification will be assessed on the following areas:
- Deliver customer service
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understand employer organisations, and;
- Manage personal performance and development.
Optional Units: In addition, the learner can select additional optional areas to undertake. For full details please refer to the qualification handbook
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Team Enterprises Ltd directly.