Floristry - Level 2 Diploma at Easton & Otley College
Provides learners with a broad range of floristry skills and knowledge to enable them to work in the industry or progress to Level 3.
Course content includes:
- Gift Packaging and Hand-tied Designs
- Designs in foam, moss and wired pieces
- Care and Conditioning
- Wedding and Funeral Designs
- Customer Care
- Plant Care
- Successful completion of a Level 1 Floristry course
- 4 GCSEs at Grades D-G, including English and Maths at D or above
- or NVQ Level 1 plus 2 GCSEs Grade D-G
- or Level 1 qualification to Pass Plus including 3 functional skills at E3 or better.
- Level 3 Floristry Course
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.