Design & Technology: Product Design (Textiles) at Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre
When studying this course you will
- Investigate problems
- Develop design proposals
- Plan and clarify problems
- Consider context and objectives
- Make and model products
- Evaluate and test
- Communicate and present their learning
- Improve their research skills
- Refine their making skills
You need to have an interest in Textiles, both artistic and scientific. The ability to work creatively and independently is also necessary. A GCSE grade C in Design &Technology is required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre directly.