Biology A Level at Enfield Grammar School
What is the course about?
1. Biological molecules
3. Organisms exchange n with their environment
4. Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
5. Energy transfer in and between organisms
6. Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environment
7. Genetics, populations , evolution and ecosystems
8. The control of gene expression
A separate endorsement of practical skills based on 12 experiments carried out during the course.
Students who have gained grade 6/6 or better in Combined Science GCSE along with Grade 5 or better in English and Maths.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Enfield Grammar School directly.
Last updated date: 15 January 2018