Digital Learning Design Advanced Apprenticeship at Sparsholt College
This exciting new course will give you the skills and ability to design and produce eLearning materials.
You will develop the knowledge and competency to become a ‘digital learning designer’. You will learn a wide range of techniques, combining them within an exciting portfolio of evidence.
The aim of this qualification is to provide a skills based qualification with the intention of creating a new occupational role of ‘digital learning designer’. The skills required cut across a number of subject specialisms and this qualification brings together those skills into a single qualification.
Essential Units Include:
- Introduction to the digital learning environment
- Professional and personal development
- User experience design
- Working in a digital working lifecycle
- Investigating and Analysing Requirements for Digital Learning Design
- Quality and standards
- Effective Communication for Digital Learning Design
Additional Units Include:
- Collaborative Technologies and Outcomes
- Developing Skills, Understanding and Confidence of Others in E-Learning
- Using Social Media Technologies
- A/V Production
- Graphic Design and Imagery
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sparsholt College directly.