Health and Social Care Level 3 at Woking College
If you have an interest in health, early years care, education and social care, then this course is perfect for you. Working with and helping a variety of people is an extremely rewarding career and as part of the course you will gain insight into numerous roles that you may want as a career. During the course you will have placements in a number of care settings, to get a full understanding of health care provision whilst practicing your skills and knowledge gained.
Cambridge Technical Diploma
- Unit 1: Building positive relationships in health & social care
- Unit 2: Equality, diversity and rights in health & social care
- Unit 3: Health, safety, and security in health & social care
- Unit 4: Anatomy and physiology for health & social care
- Unit 5: Infection Control
- Unit 6: Personalisation and a person centred approach to care
- Unit 7: Safeguarding
- Unit 8: Creativity and activity for children and young people
- Unit 9: Supporting people with learning disabilities
- Unit 10: Nutrition for Health
- Unit 14: The impact of long term physiological conditions
- Unit 15: Promoting health and wellbeing
Five A*- C grades (or equivalent 4+).
Coursework = 65%, Examination = 35%
Career opportunities include nursing, dental, teaching and care-related professions. Alternatively, it can lead towards a degree in a subject related to Health & Social Care.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Woking College directly.