Computing - A Level at Tottenham UTC
At the end of Key stage 5 our aim is that all students will leave with the Technical Baccalaureate which recognises the unique blend of vocational and academic subjects all students will have studied.
All students will study these. They will be covered through their project work:
- Understanding Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Technical Skills of computer programming, soldering and schematics
Students may opt to do these qualifications during enrichment time:
- Microsodt IT Academy
- National Leadership qualifications in Personal Training and Lifeguarding
Duke of York Technical Award
- Silver Award
- Gold Award
- Accreditation in first or home language
- Access to additional subjects through online learning with tutor support
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tottenham UTC directly.