CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety at Jancett Childcare and Jace Training
Everyone who works with or handles food has a responsibility to safeguard consumers and ensure that the food they serve or sell is safe for human consumption.
Who needs this qualification? Anyone in eating or retail where food is served, for example:
- Pub, Hotels and restaurants
- Day Nurseries and Holiday Clubs
(Taken from Chartered Institute of Environmental health CIEH) Food Safety Leaflet
- Firm grasp of the importance of Food Safety and knowledge of the systems involved
- Understanding of how to control food safety risks through planned hygiene, food storage, cooking and handling.
- Confidence and expertise to safely deliver food to clients
- CIEH Certificate on successful completion of course
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Jancett Childcare and Jace Training directly.