Public Services BTEC LEVEL 2 Extended Certificate (NQF) FT at Central Bedfordshire College
The aims of all qualifications in the BTEC First suite in Public Services are to:
- inspire and enthuse learners to consider a career in the public services sector
- give learners the opportunity to gain a broad knowledge and understanding of, and develop skills in, the public services sector
- support progression into specialised Level 3 qualifications in public services, or progression into an Apprenticeship
- give learners the potential opportunity, in due course, to enter employment within a wide range of job roles.
The additional aims of the BTEC First Extended Certificate in Public Services
- build on learner achievement and interest developed through related Level 2 qualifications in public services, including the Pearson BTEC Level 2 First Award and Certificate in Public Services
- allow learners to specialise or to deepen their understanding through the provision of a broad range of optional specialist units
- provide a comprehensive and challenging programme of study related to public services that is particularly suited to post-16 learners who have the relevant
- interest and aptitude to progress in the sector
- give learners the potential opportunity to progress to employment, or progress
- within employment in a wide range of job roles across the public services sector, for example posts in the civil service, health service, armed services and the emergency services.
A Level 1 qualification or equivalent GCSE grades D-G in Maths AND English
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.