Sport NCFE Diploma Level 2 at Southampton City College
Develop advanced skills and knowledge for working or to progress your career in the sport, leisure and fitness sector. You will also gain valuable practical and personal transferable skills for work or higher education.
- Exercise, health and lifestyle
- Principles of anatomy and physiology in sport
- Fitness instruction and coaching
- Practical sports
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C (including English and maths), or
- Level 2 in Sport and working at Level 2 in English and maths
- Employment as sports coach, fitness instructor, personal trainer, leisure manager, or outdoor activity instructor
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.