RECORDING ARTIST DEVELOPMENT & BUSINESS L1 at Big Creative Education
This course is aimed at young people who are interested in developing their music
production skills alongside building the essential knowledge of how the music industry works and develop the relevant skills to promote themselves as a producer. Gain a modern and recognised music production qualification that allows for progression onto further courses.
Working with industry professionals, you will have the chance to work on real relevant industry based briefs. Gain an insight into the music industry from a range of guest speakers who will share their experiences through focused feedback and master classes.
You will receive an individual learning programme including a personal development plan for during the course as well as after the course ends.
- Song writing
- Professional Recording sessions
- Music Theory
- Performance skills
Applicants must be between the ages of 16-18 on the 1st September 2015 – Prospective students will be offered places on a conditional basis until they receive their GCSE results.LEVEL 1
No prior qualifications required
A commitment and passion for music, media, events or fashion
Applicants for L2 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at D or below (or equivalent) including EnglishLEVEL 3
Applicants for L3 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at C or above (or equivalent) including English C and Maths D
*Places will be awarded to learners who meet our course entrance criteria, are willing to learn and show the most potential.
There are no fees attached
- You will have the opportunity to perform at various Soundskool/Big Creative events.
- You will learn about the UK music recording industry, as well as have the opportunity to perform in front of an industry specialist panel (consisting of A&Rs, performers etc).
- The Portfolio you build along with the skills you have developed can be applied to a range of jobs or training within the creative industries.
- You will be able to progress into a higher level course or apprenticeship with Big Creative or other providers.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Big Creative Education directly.