AAT Diploma in Accounting - Level 3 at South Devon College
If you're interested in a finance career, an apprenticeship is a great way to get into the market. You will achieve a Diploma in Accounting with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), gaining various advanced skills, including double-entry bookkeeping, understanding non-current assets, preparing final accounts, cost and revenue and professional ethics. Job roles in accountancy can vary, with capable accountants essential in all businesses and organisations, meaning you could work in any industry, applying your skills to any business type. Progression routes are available to higher qualifications, which can lead to specialised roles in accounting.
What will I learn?
- Accounts preparation and partnerships
- Preparing final accounts for sole traders
- Cost and revenues
- Professional ethics
- Indirect tax
- Spreadsheets software
- You will be required to have achieved Maths at Level 2
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 2
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.