Process Manufacturing - Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Management Level 2 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
This qualification is ideal for progressing apprentices and those with work experience in this sector. It is aimed at those working in purchasing, transport, warehousing, manufacturing, planning and import/export.
It will provide you with a broad view of supply chain functions with underpinning business knowledge.
You will understand the flow of goods and information and how effective supply chain management can impact on a business.
The course includes:
• Legal, ethical and regulatory procedures
• Continuous Improvement and problemsolving
• Forecasting and the influences of demand
• Multimodal transport management
• Selecting suppliers
• Managing budgets, contracts and finance.
• Planning and controlling storage and supplies
At college and in the workplace through reviews, observations, evidence collation and exams.
Advanced Apprenticeship. Jobs include Purchasing, Transport, Warehouse, Supply Chain Team Leader and Production, Material, Transport Planner.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.