Sport & Active Leisure BTEC Level 1 Diploma at The City of Liverpool College
This course helps students aged 16-18 to develop the skills and knowledge required for the sport and recreation industry at an introductory level.
• Working in sport and leisure
• The healthy body
• Personal effectiveness
• Financial management
• Organising a sport or leisure event
• Issues in sport and leisure
- A strong interest in sport.
- You must be aged 16-18.
- Students need to have entry level 3 in English and Maths or achieve an equivalent level in the initial College assessment.
Progression to the level 2 qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The City of Liverpool College directly.