Contact Centre Operations Advanced Apprenticeship Diploma - Work Based at Eastleigh College
These qualifications are designed to provide:
- A framework of education and training for those in the contact centre industry with a responsibility to provide customer care and support through call handling activities
- Opportunities for call handlers in the contact centre industry to achieve a nationally recognised vocationally specific qualification
- Opportunities for full-time learners to gain a nationally recognised vocationally specific qualification to enter employment in the contact centre sector or progress to further vocational qualifications
- The knowledge, understanding and skills learners need to provide effective contact centre customer relations
- Opportunities for learners to focus on the development of functional skills
- Opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
To achieve the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Contact Centre Operations (QCF), the learner must achieve 42 credits,
- Comply with Health and Safety Procedures in a Contact Centre
- Develop Personal and Organisational Effectiveness in a Contact Centre
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification other then you need to be in a job role that allows you to meet the criteria for the qualification.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
They will complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target.
They will support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as; professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
What career opportunities can this lead to?
Customer service agent
Service delivery manager
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.