Photography A Level at South Devon College
What will I learn?
- Landscape photography (working from the urban, rural and/or coastal environment)
- Still-life photography, working from objects or from the natural world documentary
- photography, photo journalism
- Experimental imagery
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You must have 7 GCSEs at Grade C including 2 at Grade B
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
Our courses at South Devon College have been designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge employers seek, enabling you to find employment and take the first steps towards a successful career.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.