Music Technology at All Hallows Catholic College
This course is for anyone who has a keen interest in Music Technology, who enjoys creating, and listening to different styles of music, and who wishes to extend their practical experience and understanding of Music Technology.
All students will complete three areas of study:
* The principles and practice of Music Technology
* Popular music styles since 1910.
* The development of technology based music
It is through these areas of study that students will learn how to:
* Produce performances using sequencing software
* Develop the skills required to make high quality recordings
* Learn how to compose and arrange using Music Technology
* Develop their knowledge of the principles of Music Technology
* Learn how to control and interpret data
5 GCSE’s A*-C
Advanced (A2) Including Music GCSE Music and Grade 5 on an instrument. Piano/Keyboard skills.
Able to read notated music
Students who haven’t completed a GCSE Music course will be selected through interview/audition.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All Hallows Catholic College directly.