Economics A Level (OCR) at Tower Hamlets College
You will gain knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of economic theories and policies and the impact which these have on the economy and on economic agents. You will also compare the likely effectiveness of economic policies in relation to the achievement of particular economic objectives, as well as develop the ability to make both microeconomic and macroeconomic decisions in specific contexts. You will also confront issues, tackle the challenges these issues raise and engage in debate and in debate and discussion with fellow students.
- Themes in economics
- You must have at least 5 GCSEs grades A-C
- This must also include a B grade in Maths and grade A-C in English
- Entry is also subject to interview and satisfactory references
- Progress to University to do a degree in International Banking/Economics/Banking.
- Previous students took up Internships with KPMG
- Employment or Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.