Supervision and Appraisal at Aurelia Training Limited
This course involves looking at what Supervision is, its purpose and the role of the person completing it. We analyse what types of experience the candidates have and issues they come across.
The areas covered include;
- Planning for Supervision and frequency of it
- Listening skills
- The role of reflection as part of the process
- Policy and processes –when are issues referred upwards, who has responsibility for reward/sanction
- Identify what Appraisal is and its purpose
- Preparation for Appraisal
- Evaluating performance
- Setting targets – employee input
- Addressing performance issues and conflict if it arises
- Policies and procedures on Appraisal, how to complete etc
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aurelia Training Limited directly.