Travel and Tourism BTEC Level 3 at Bishop Burton College
This course will equip you with the ‘whole package’ for a career – or higher level study – in travel, tourism and hospitality. From local to long-haul, from marketing to management, from event planning to eco-tourism – this is a varied and engaging programme enriched by off-site visits and guest speakers.
A range of pathways are available, dependent on your qualifications.
- One-year Extended Certificate
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
- The business of travel and tourism in the UK
- European and long-haul destinations
- Customer service
- Marketing products and services
- Sustainable tourism
- Tour operations
- UK visitor attractions
- Events, conferences and exhibitions
- Hospitality operations
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade C or 4 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2 / First Diploma. One satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.