Learner Pathways Level 1 at South Essex College
This is a wide-ranging qualification, the purpose of which is to enable students to develop and demonstrate personal, key and employability skills, to broaden their experience and manage their learning in a variety of real life contexts.
System ref: #46038
- vocational workshops
- certificate in Personal Effectiveness (COPE)
- working with others (including outward bound, sports)
- work skills
- English and maths
- work experience/voluntary placement
- this course is predominantly designed as a transition programme for learners who may have experienced difficulties engaging in school and will help in deciding the next step to adulthood
- demonstrate the ability to work at entry level 3 or Level 1
- you are required to attend an interview
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- progress to a full-time L2 programme in your chosen vocational area or employment/apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.