Drama and Theatre Studies A Level at Corelli College Co-Operative Academy
1. Exploration & Performance involving performance and creating a supporting portfolio
2. Theatre Makers in Practice Part 1: study of a complete play
3. Devising: creating your own original piece of theatre
4. Text in Performance: performing both a group play and a duologue/monologue:
5. Theatre Makers in Practice Part 2: study of a complete play text in the light of a chosen theatre practitioner.
Open to students who have achieved a minimum of 5 good GCSEs, including English & Drama at minimum B grade.
A combination of internal assessment by your teachers with external moderation; visiting Edexcel examiners to mark your practical performances and written exam.
Any degree, especially Arts, Humanities, Law, those where people skills are essential such as Industry & Business environments, Human Resources, People Management, Retail, Nursing, and employment where time management, confidence, the ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines are desirable.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Corelli College Co-Operative Academy directly.