Sport Level 2 Diploma at City College Coventry
This course provides an exciting opportunity for anyone who is interested in the theoretical and practical aspects of Sport. An ideal starting point if you wish to pursue a career in the Sporting Industry.
This Course will develop a range of: practical skills and techniques; theoretical knowledge and understanding; personal skills and attributes, that are essential for successful performance in the working life.
The units of study will reflect real-life working scenarios.
- Learn how to administer a variety of fitness tests and provide training plans for clients
- take part in and gain knowledge of numerous outdoor activities and complete expedition skills
- study the importance of the psychological side of sports participation whilst learning how to instruct exercise and fitness activities
- be given the chance to complete a suitable work experience within the Sports Industry
4 GCSEs at Grade D or above including one in English or maths
Relevant Level 1 qualification with GCSE/Level 1 in English & maths.
- Oral examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Practical Examination
- Task-based controlled assessment
This course is a Study Programme which consists of:
- Vocational Qualification
- Work Experience
* If you have not already achieved a GCSE pass at grade C or above in English and Maths you will study Maths and/ or English as an integral part of your college programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.