National Diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 3) (MAJOR) QAN 601/7194/7 at Orchards Academy
Health and Social Care
The content of this qualification has been developed in consultation with higher education to ensure it supports progression towards higher study. In addition, employers and professional bodies have been involved, in order to confirm that the content is also appropriate for those interested in working in the sector.
Everyone taking this qualification will study eight mandatory units, covering the following content areas:
- Development through the lifespan
- Working in Health and Social Care
- Enquiries into Current Research
- Meeting Individual Care and Support Needs
- Principles of Safe Practice
- Promoting Public Health
- Psychological Perspectives
- Nutritional Health
5 GCSE's at Band 4 and above including English and Maths
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.