Incontinence and Catheter Care - Short Course at Acacia Training
- To teach the causes and symptoms, of incontinence and the theory in the purpose, and the complications of urethral catheterisation. - To teach all aspects of best practice in catheter care.Who Should Apply:
For staff working in the care sector.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Explain causes and symptoms of incontinence
• Recognise the need for a catheter and describe the basic anatomy of catheterisation
• Recognise the signs and symptoms of a UTI
• Identify the standard infection control procedures and best practice involved in catheterisation and all aspects of catheter care
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.