Business Administration Apprenticeship at Rathbone Training
Effective administration is essential for any business. Companies need to be organised so that they can run efficiently, keeping staff and customers happy.
Administration is a great area to work in. You get a good overview of the company and the chance to work with lots of different people.
You’ll learn on the job from experienced work colleagues.
If you’re aged 16-24 you can join. You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you will need to take a basic skills assessment if you don’t have GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Knowledge and competence learning is delivered in the workplace
- Tests are undertaken in the workplace
- E-portfolio access for all learners, with additional resources to facilitate independent learning
- You’ll be paid the current hourly rate for apprentices as a minimum.
- You’ll also get a minimum of four weeks paid leave for your holidays, just like other employees.
- Get an NUS card for loads of discounts
- You can continue on a higher-level programme or go straight into employment.
- Roles include admin assistant, support officer, junior secretary or reception, while advanced level roles include admin team leader or supervisor, PA or secretary.
Apply now to secure your place today!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.