Electrical Installation City & Guilds Level 1 Diploma FT at Central Bedfordshire College
This qualification is for those waiting to enter the Electrical industry. It gives you the opportunity to pick up some core skills and knowledge and gives you the opportunity to progress onto either our Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installation qualifications.
These qualifications are aimed at learners who want to learn the basic skills and knowledge of either Plumbing or Electrical Installation.
- Structure of the construction industry
- Fundamental safe working practices
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation for working in the construction industry
- Electrical installation wiring and terminations
- Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
- Electrical science and technology
Interview and references
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.
Last updated date: 24 February 2016