Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship at Truro and Penwith College
This comprehensive programme is for anyone working within a customer service role, including Customer Service Trainee, Assistant, Representative or Agent, communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing, or by telephone, who are resolving problems and improving customer relations, promoting products and services, keeping records, gathering customer feedback and/or working in a team.
- Professional telephone skills
- Dealing with difficult people
- Communications – verbal and non-verbal
- Managing personal performance including SMART targets
- Time management
- Making a positive contribution to your business or organisation
- Sales techniques and maximising sales
- Developing working relationships
- Health and safety
Subject to satisfactory completion of all aspects of the Intermediate Apprenticeship and with the recommendation from the tutor and support from the employer, we would provide a progression route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Truro and Penwith College directly.