AQA PSD 5800 at Castle School
Personal Social Develovement
Entry Level Certificate
- Give students a background of knowledge and understanding in relation to personal, social and health education
- Encourage students to apply their knowledge and understanding in making decisions
- Promote self-development, through encouraging students to be aware of their own strengths and areas for improvement and the choices and opportunities available to them
- Enhance students’ awareness of spiritual, moral, ethical, social, legislative, economic, cultural, environmental, health and safety and European issues, as appropriate.
- Knowledege and understanding of PSD which is required to enable students to develop confidence and responsibility, healthy life styles, effective relationships, economic wellbeing and financial capability
- Application of knowledege and understanding in different practical situations and in drawing conclusions and making choices with respoect to health, relationships and careers.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.
Last updated date: 25 November 2014