Adult Care Worker Level 2 at Jarvis Training Management Limited
Earning whilst you learn is the best way to embrace learning. This course provides opportunities to develop work place skills and knowledge and allows you to focus on the specific pathway specialists, which include;
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- Activities Coordinator
Aspects of the course are knowledge based and competence led which means that you not only develop the required knowledge, you develop skills to enable you to start your career.
Optional units allow you to develop skills in the workplace that are practiced prior to being assessed for your award.
Having competent skills enable successful candidates to be a formidable force in the industry.
Must have a minimum of:
- GCSE English Grade D or above (or equivalent)
- GCSE Maths Grade D or above (or equivalent)
- ability to achieve functional skills level 1
- Employment or Placement for at least 30 hours per week.
- Tutor Marked Assignments
- Case Studies
- Workplace statements of practice
- Testimonies from colleagues
- Testimonies from Managers
- Observations of workplace practice
- On Screen Assessments (English and Math), where equivalent
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Jarvis Training Management Limited directly.