Business and Administration - Apprenticeship (Level 3) at Alliance Learning
We offer Business Administration Apprenticeships throughout Greater Manchester. It is a vocational, work based course which gives you the opportunity to earn while you learn. As well as the work based learning, there are several units within the Apprenticeship that will be completed by written work or guided discussions. If you want to gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time as gaining valuable work experience in a business environment, this course is ideal for you.
This course involves handling a range of computer or paper based tasks relating to the routine aspects of running companies and organisations. You will also learn how to:
- Handling a range of computer and paper-based tasks relating to the routine aspects of business.
- Work effectively and efficiently on your own and as a team member, planning and organising work to meet the requirements of the business.
- Use a range of office equipment and undertake office duties.
- Use relevant project management principles and tools in order to plan the required resources to successfully deliver a project.
- Resolving administrative problems and take meeting minutes as well as managing your time to meet deadlines.
Some but not all employers do require specific GCSE grades usually 4 - 9.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills. • Keyboard and computer skills. • Able to work quickly and accurately. • Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public. • An eye for detail. • Able to work as part of a team. • Problem solving ability.
You will be required to sit an English, Maths and ICT initital assessment before starting the Apprenticeship programme to check you are at a suitable level.
National Apprenticeship minimum wage.
Progression onto your Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Career Opportunities include:
- Office Junior / Manager
- Administrator / Team Leader
- Medical Receptionist
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Assistant
- Administration Executive / Officer / Team Leader
/ Personal Assistant / Secretary / Business Development Executive
To find out more about this qualification, contact the Alliance Learning recruitment team on 01204 677 888 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media for Apprenticeship updates
Facebook - 'Alliance Learning Horwich'
Twitter - @alhorwich
Instagram - alliance_learning
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.