Customer Service NVQ Level 2 at City Training Services
You will be Employed in a Customer Service role and will learn in the workplace and complete a portfolio of evidence showing your competence in Customer Service including your communication with customers, meeting your organisations customer service requirements and understanding customer’s needs as well as remaining positive and reliable in your role.
The Apprenticeship framework comprises of;
- Work based assessment NVQ
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (workbook)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (workbook)
NVQ Certificate in Customer Service Level 2
This NVQ is delivered in the workplace by selecting relevant units that cover the work being carried out on a day to day basis.
A portfolio of evidence is then presented in a digital format to show competence in each of the units until 100% of the requirement is met. The Apprentice is guided and has plans set by an Assessor who will visit in the workplace every 4 weeks.
Typical units covered are;
- Communicate using Customer Service Language
- Process Information about Customers
- Deal with Customers Face to Face
- Deliver Reliable Customer Service
- Resolve Customer Service Problems
- Make Customer Service Personal
Good standard of literacy and numeracy
Good interpersonal skills
Good communication skills
Initial assessment with involves written assessment, on-line literacy and numeracy assessment and interview.
16-18 year olds FREE
19-24 year olds - contribution expected from employer
Upon successful Completion of the Level 2 Course the Apprentice has the opportunity to progress to Level 3.
For further information or to apply online please visit:
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City Training Services directly.