Skills for Construction Certificate Level E at City of Bristol College
This is a very practical course during which you will learn basic construction skills, you will take a BTEC Work Skills qualification and you will take a City and Guilds English and maths Functional Skills qualification.
- Introduction to plastering
- Introduction to brick work
- Introduction to carpentry
- Introduction to painting and decorating
There are no qualification requirements for a place on this course but you must:
- Have an interest in construction skills
- Be willing to work hard
- Have excellent time keeping and attendance
- Like doing practical activities
- Be prepared to attend an interview.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.