Management - Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Easton & Otley College
This advanced programme looks at the theory and practice of management. The purpose of this programme is to support the development of managerial skills and competences required to manage a team and achieve organisational objectives.
Suitable for: For Team Leaders/Managers in a wide variety of roles across many sectors who have a degree of authority for managing resources, looking to motivate their team members as well as achieve agreed objectives.
The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management (ILM)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT (City and Guilds)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Course content includes
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
- Manage Team Performance
- Principles of Leadership and Management
- Principles of People Management
- Principles of Business
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course suitability.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT and be able to manage the requirements of a Level 3 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices need to be employed for minimum of 30 hours a week in the industry with a contract of employment
Apprentices successfully completing the Advanced Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto a Higher Apprenticeship in Management or other Higher Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.