Public Services BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at Bilborough College
This is a full time course for anyone with a keen interest in a career in the public services.
The BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma course is 100% coursework assessed.
Units you will be studying include:
- Government Polices and the Public Services
- Leadership and Team Work in the Public Services
- Citizenship, diversity in Public Services
- Fitness testing and training for the uniformed public services
- Crime and its effects on society
- Outdoor and adventurous activities
5 GCSEs at C or above including English and Maths.
The BTEC Level 3 Extended course is good preparation for a career or study in public services, however it does not guarantee successful entry. Students can go on to study courses such as Criminology, Nursing, Fire and Rescue at University. Career opportunities include the police, fire service, and armed forces.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bilborough College directly.