Hairdressing Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma at RWP Training Ltd
The qualification is appropriate for anyone aged 16 and above who has a flair for hair with an interest in the latest high street fashion and hair trends, who is seeking, or already has employment with a local employer.
If you have completed your Apprenticeship and want to advance your learning and progress onto become a senior stylist, the Advanced Level Apprenticeship will be of interest to you, this programme takes 18 months and you gain these qualifications:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing (QCF)
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Mandatory units include:
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Creatively colour and lighten hair
- Provide client consultation services
Optional units include:
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional services
- Hair colour correction service
- Provide specialist hair and scalp treatments
Applicants should have achieved GCSE grades A*-D or 9-3 including Maths and English.
Acceptance onto the programme will be subject to qualifications, experience and successfully completing an initial and practical assessment at interview.
You will be assessed through a combination of performance observation, evidence collected in the workplace, assignments, projects and online tests.
Candidates who complete this qualification can become a senior stylist, own their own
salon or go into mobile hairdressing.
You may already be employed, or we can provide you with a list of local salons that are
currently looking to recruit an apprentice. You will be working a minimum of 30 hours per week whilst being paid the current national minimum apprenticeship wage.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact RWP Training Ltd directly.