Warehouse Operative Intermediate Apprenticeship at Eastleigh College
The aim of this Intermediate Apprenticeship is to provide the warehousing Industry with staff who have the knowledge, skills and confidence to help their businesses grow and to provide a career path for Apprentices to higher level jobs and qualifications.
There are components to the framework which include
- the full NVQ in warehousing
- the technical certificate,
- the Employers Rights and Responsibility unit
- along with functional skills in maths and English.
The Mandatory units are:
- health, safety, security
- effective working relationships
Learners involved in the movement and storage of goods can use this qualification to demonstrate the skills and knowledge needed for various logistics activities.
Learners take two mandatory units covering
- health, safety, security and
- effective working relationships.
Further credit comes from a wide range of optional units, covering activities including
- picking, processing, assembling and dispatching orders
- and moving and handling goods and equipment.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target
- support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as: professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
Once you have completed the intermediate apprenticeship in Warehouse and Storage you can look to progress onto the advanced apprenticeship programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.