Hairdressing Level 2 at Wiltshire College
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Change hair colour using basic techniques
- Give clients a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Ensure your actions reduce the risks to health and safety
You will be assessed in the 'Aspire' college hair salon and during your work experience (if there is a qualified assessor in the salon). More information on the salons can be found here: Aspire Salons Website
Written tests are on-line and Multiple choice.
A minimum of 3-hours a week home study is required.
Final Qualification: NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing.
NVQ Level 3 in Hairdressing
Advanced Apprenticeship in Level 3 Hairdressing
Junior stylist in a Hairdressing Salon
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wiltshire College directly.