Vehicle Fitting Principles – Level 2 Diploma at Sparsholt College
This course will develop your skills for the fast-fit industry. Alternatively, if you need some time to develop your practical and academic skills, it is also a great grounding for the Level 2 Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles course.
As part of the course you’ll also take part in some work experience to develop your employability.
Our dedicated industry staff work with our students to achieve results consistently above the national average and encourage a real team spirit. You’ll take part in trips and visits to places such as World Rally Championships in Wales, Auto Sport International show, Santa Pod drag racing, MACH Engineering Show and Beaulieu Motor Museum to broaden your knowledge of the industry ready for employment.Topics covered
• Health and safety and good housekeeping in the automotive environment
• Supporting job roles in the automotive work environment
• Materials, fabrication, tools and measuring devices used in the automotive environment
• Inspection, repair and replacement of high performance light vehicle tyres
• Inspection and replacement of light vehicle exhaust components
• Inspection, testing and replacement of vehicle batteries and related components
• Inspection, adjustment and replacement of light vehicle braking systems and components
Four GCSEs at grade A-D including Maths, English and a Science/relevant Level 1 Diploma in Motor Vehicle and minimum of Entry Level 3 in English and Maths.
• Level 2 Maintenance Service and Repair
• Level 2 Apprenticeship in Vehicle Fitting- Fast Fit
• Fast-fit fitter
• Semi-Skilled vehicle fitter
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sparsholt College directly.