Customer Services Apprenticeship Level 3 at Amersham and Wycombe College
If you are over the age 16, an Advanced Apprenticeship allows you to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working in paid employment. The programme will last approximately 15 months and to commence the Advanced Apprenticeship you will have experience of working in a customer service environment and will have some responsibility in your position.
Technical certificate: Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service
You will complete a supporting qualification to ensure you have the required knowledge to work in your chosen sector. For this part of your programme you will complete two assignments.
• Demonstrate understanding of customer service (F3) – 6 credits
• Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service (F4) – 6 credits
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
You will need to achieve a minimum value of 42 credits as follows:
• Manage own Professional Development within an Organisation – 4 credits
• Set Objectives and Provide Support for Team Members – 5 credits
• Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work of a Team – 5 credits
Plus a further 30 credits from the optional units listed in the standards.
If you do not hold the relevant GCSE grades in Maths, English and ICT, you will complete a total of 3 functional skills tests in:
• Maths Level 2
• English Level 2
• ICT Level 2
Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
ERR will be covered through an ERR workbook as part of your induction which will ensure that you know and understand each of the nine national outcomes for ERR.
You will also achieve Personal Learning and Thinking skills which will be embedded into the qualifications above.
On completion of the four elements above you will be accredited with an Advanced Apprenticeship Certificate.
You will need to be employed for at least 30 hours per week in the vocational area you wish to complete your apprenticeship in. You must not hold a level 4 qualfication or higher.
Your Apprenticeship Qualification may enable you to progress to the following qualifications and you may be able to gain credit for
the work you have already done.
• NVQ Customer Service/ Administration/ Management NVQ Level 4
• Work Based Foundation Degree
• Professional Associate Membership of The Institute of Customer Services
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Amersham and Wycombe College directly.