Finance at The Brunts Academy
On completion of this qualification, students will be able to:
* appreciate the benefits that can be derived from financial services products, and how these can contribute to achieving their personal aspirations
* develop an awareness of risk and reward, and the obligations associated with different financial solutions
* understand the concept of ‘money’ in all its forms, and how the value is subject to time and circumstance
* understand the scope of the financial services industry and how it impacts upon the individual
* appreciate how different external factors impact upon the individual directly and indirectly
* compare and contrast a range of financial solutions and draw reasoned, informed and sound financial judgements in particular contexts.
For the ifs Level 3 Certificate in Financial Studies there are no specified entry requirements.
The level of achievement required to obtain the award is equivalent to that of AS level qualifications.
Students need to be satisfied of their ability to study in English, at this level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Brunts Academy directly.