Psychology AS/A2 Level at Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College
1. Cognitive psychology – Memory
- Models of memory
- Memory in everyday life
2. Developmental psychology – Early social development
- Attachment in everyday life
3. Research methods
- Methods and techniques
- Investigation design
- Data analysis and presentation
4. Biological Psychology – Stress
- Stress as a bodily response
- Stress in everyday life
5. Social Psychology – Social influence
- Social Influence
- Social influence in everyday life
6. Individual Differences – Psychopathology (Abnormality)
- Defining and explaining psychological abnormality
- Treating abnormality
2. Eating Behaviour
3. Gender Development
4. Psychopathology - Schizophrenia
5. Psychology in Action – the Psychology of Addictive Behaviour
6. Psychological Research and Scientific Method
Minimum of grade C in GCSE Science, English and Mathematics, as well as other entry requirements for 6th form.
AS – Two Units: PSY1 and PSY 2 examinations in June.
A2 – Two Units: PSY3 and PSY4 examinations in June.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College directly.