Business Administration - Level 3 at South Devon College
The Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship is a practical, flexible qualification that is designed to provide you with the knowledge and competence to succeed in a business environment. These apprenticeships are an excellent starting point in a company and you will gain strong transferable skills that will help you to progress your career further. You will have the opportunity to harness skills such as problem solving, supervising a team, producing documents, managing your own performance, contributing to innovation and effective team working.
What will I learn?
- Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Working with and supervising others
- Managing information and producing documents
- Providing and maintaining administrative services
- Developing and evaluating own performance at work
- Communicating in a business environment
- Customer service skills
- Policies, proceedures and legislation
- Effective team working
- Problem solving
- You will be required to have achieved Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 1
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.