ITQ Advanced Apprenticeship - Work Based at Eastleigh College
As an Advanced Apprentice, you will:
- become competent in use and application of the particular systems and software required in your job role
- develop skills to enhance your personal and team effectiveness through the application of IT
- gain an insight into the wider use of IT across your organisation.
The IT Application Specialist Apprenticeship framework includes:
- The ITQ NVQ,
- information on the Employment Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- functional skills in maths, English and ICT.
The Mandatory units for the level 3 frame work are:
- Level 3 Improving productivity using IT
- Level 3 Understanding the potential of IT
- Level 3 Developing personal and team effectiveness using IT
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification other then you need to be employment and your job role must meet the criteria for the qualification.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target
- support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as: professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.