Skills for Work at Tower Hamlets College
If you would like to develop your communication, social and pre-work skills and take part in running a business, you may choose to do the Introduction to Skills for Work course. You should be aged between 16 and 24 and may have needed some extra support at school. At the beginning of the course we will talk to you about what you want to achieve at college so that we can plan with you what you need to work on.
- Enterprise (running a business)
- Personal development
- Confidence building
- Maths, work skills and ICT
- There are no formal entry requirements
- You will have an interview
- On completion of Skills 4 Work, you may progress on to another course in the College, or you may start training or supported work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.