Geography A-Level at Reading School
Why should you study Geography? Geography is a hugely popular A Level choice nationally, as well as in Reading School. Teaching is characterised by a lively approach aimed at exploiting the geographer’s natural curiosity and concern about the major contemporary issues.
It is Geography’s ability to integrate the study of the Earth’s places, peoples, environments and societies that makes it so relevant to the understanding of the increasingly interconnected world in which we all live and work.
The AQA A Level specification follows:
- Food Supply Issues
- World Cities
- Development and Globalisation
- Rivers, Floods and Management
- Coastal Environments
- Plate Tectonics and Associated Hazards
- Weather and Climate and Associated Hazards Fieldwork
- Geographical Skills and Geography Fieldwork Investigation
GCSE Grade B in Geography.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Reading School directly.