Brickwork Level 3 Apprenticeship at Reaseheath College
Working as an apprentice will give you the opportunity to build a solid foundation of technical knowledge and gain real life experience. You’ll combine on-the-job training with practical lessons at college, where our specialist staff will teach you in our fully equipped workshops.
Structured to help broaden your understanding of the whole construction industry, whilst also allowing you to specialise in brickwork, carpentry and joinery or plastering.
You will gain:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Construction
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- Cavity walls
- Block work
- Setting out
- Surveying and levelling
- Preferably 3 GCSEs at grades C or above including English and Maths
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Construction
Course options after this programme
- You can progress onto an ONC/OND in Built Environment
- Self employed tradesperson
- Supervisor or foreperson
- Practical instructor
- Technical sales
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Reaseheath College directly.