Hairdressing Level 2 Diploma at Achievement Training & Skills LTD
You want to develop your skills, and work towards gaining professional certification in the Hair sector this course will provide you with the skills needed to become a professional hairdresser. You will learn a wide range of treatments on paying clients as well as learning the principles of operating a salon.
The Level 2 Diploma in hairdressing is perfect for you if you have a creative flare for style and want to develop your skills in the beauty industry.
- Give clients a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, Condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health
- Promote additional services or products to clients
For each unit your assessor watches and asks questions as you perform the tasks whilst assessing your practical skills. Your understanding of the theory will be tested by the completion of online tests.
This qualification can prepare you to work in a salon and help you to progress onto the Level 3 advanced course, or apply for an apprenticeship working towards a senior role.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Achievement Training & Skills LTD directly.