Management Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Gloucestershire College
A Management Apprenticeship qualification can be used across any industry and are for people who are interested in motivating and leading staff to achieve a company's goals and targets.
The skills gained on this apprenticeship are transferable and valuable. The training will develop your skills to include planning, allocating and monitoring the work of a team, supporting team members, managing conflict, resolving problems and managing customer service.
Qualifications you will gain:
There are a number of elements to an apprenticeship and this is called the framework.
The apprenticeship framework has three main strands - technical element, competence based element and skills element.
For this apprenticeship the qualifications gained will be:-
- Level 3 Certificate in Management (technical based element)
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management (competency based element)
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Mathematics and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- Five GCSEs Grades A - C including English and Mathematics or achievement of the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading and ability to achieve Functional Skills at Level 2.
- Undertaking a management role within the organisation.
- All applicants are assessed at interview to ensure correct level of study.
- Prior qualifications or experiences in a relevant job will be taken into consideration.
You will be required to compile an online portfolio of evidence demonstrating your knowledge and competence and all assessments will take place in the workplace. An assessor will guide and support you to achieve this qualification.
Apprenticeships are open to all age groups above 16 years of age, whether you are just leaving school, seeking to start a new career or are moving into a new role with your existing employer that requires new skills.
As an apprentice you will earn a salary, whilst working alongside experienced colleagues at work and studying for your qualification.
After successful completion of the Advanced Apprenticeship in Management you could move onto a higher level management programme at Level 5 or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gloucestershire College directly.