Health and Social Care - Applied A Level at Trinity Academy
- Rights, Responsibilities and Values
- Communication in Care Settings
- Health and Well-being
- Service Provision and Practitioner Roles
- Understanding Human Behaviour
- Their ability to draw together aspects of these areas in a variety of contexts
5 GCSEs grades A* - C and must have or be working towards a C in GCSE English or a merit or above in BTEC First Certifi cate in Health and Social Care.
Nursing, Social Care, Social Work, NVQs in Care
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Trinity Academy directly.